Interviews with WindEurope’s Members
In this weekly feature, we publish question-and-answer sessions with you, the members of our association. This is the perfect opportunity to share your views on the opportunities and challenges facing the wind industry today and going forward.
Every week, WindEurope will publish a new interview on its website. This weekly interview will also be featured prominently on social media, ensuring maximum exposure for your organisation while giving you a platform of thousands with whom you can share your vision for wind energy.
If you would like to participate in this project, we want to hear your voice! Please contact our copywriter, Colin Walsh, at email@example.com, to arrange an interview. Colin will send you the interview questions and then prepare your answers for publication on our communication channels.
Not a member yet? Find out why you too should join Europe’s best trade association!
Read the interviews
- Interview with Oleg Sõnajalg, Co-founder and Board Member of Eleon 16/11/2017
- Interview with Alberto Conde, founder and CEO of NEM Solutions 7/11/2017
- interview with Toni Volpe, CEO of Falck Renewables 24/10/2017
- Interview with Dr. Martin Knops, CTO at ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV 11/9/2017
- Interview with Gregory Erdmann, VP Global Sales, NRG Systems 28/8/2017
- Interview with Stephen Donovan, Global Wind Sales Leader, Baker Hughes, a GE Company 17/8/2017
- Interview with Sarah George, MCIPR, Engagement Manager – Knowledge Service at the Energy Institute 10/8/2017
- Interview with Carla Ribeiro, Head of Department, Project Development – UK & Ireland, DNV GL – Energy 2/8/2017
- Interview with Luis Pedrosa, Energy and Environment Division Director, Tecnalia 4/7/2017
- Interview with Jesús García Mallo, Corporate General Manager , Wind1000 Group 28/6/2017