“Electric City 2021” was WindEurope’s Annual Event, this time with participants from wind and beyond!
The entire WindEurope team would like to thank you for your contribution to Electric City – we couldn’t have made this event such a success without your passion and participation!
8,000 participants, 400 exhibitors, 70 conference sessions and 300 presenters (including Government Ministers, leading CEOs and experts from the worlds of technology, policy and finance).
- Proceedings – are available for 3-day conference pass holders and WindEurope Members.
- Photos – Check out and share the event photos!
- News – Read stories on key happenings.
- Videos – See Electric City videos.
- See who attended – Download the attendee list.
Let’s help Europe go Electric!
Read our report: Getting fit for 55 and set for 2050
Jointly developed between ETIPWind, WindEurope and the Event Ambassadors, this report shows that deep decarbonisation of the economy is possible. In fact, it will cost no more as a share of GDP than our energy system costs today. And it will dramatically reduce external costs, notably of air pollution, not accounted for today.Read the report
Deputy Secretary General for Energy and Mineral Resources, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications for Estonia