Visit the LearnWind stand to discover WindEurope’s Educational Programme for teachers, parents, young adults and children
The programme aims to provide learning & teaching resources about renewable energy and wind while developing the interest of young girls and boys in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
You may see an exhibition about our new book “When I grow up: Inspiring stories from people working in clean energy“ and take with you a copy of the book.
You will also be able to receive a copy of our book “Let the Wind Blow“, available in various languages.
You can check out our teachers’ toolkit for teaching wind energy to primary schools and learn how you too can get your child’s school to implement it. You can watch our video “Wind at school” to learn more about our pilot project for teaching wind to a school in Belgium.
Where: Stand C3-C15 in Hall C3.
Experience the following features on the stand:
- “Let the Wind Blow” book, in various languages;
- “When I Grow Up” book, English version;
- Exhibition of posters of the 11 people featured in the “When I Grow Up” book;
- Our Educational Toolkit for teaching wind energy in primary schools;
- A panel of LearnWind with a QR code to discover WindEurope’s educational resources for everyone interested in learning about wind energy!
Education Coordinator, WindEurope