12 December 2019
Summary of 2019 activities
In 2019, OWPP activities included:
- OWPP meeting in Groningen and visit to Eemshaven port – 20 May;
- Participation of the OWPP at WindEurope General Assembly – 15 June;
- Participation of the OWPP at the WindEurope workshop on EU-innovation fund – 3 July;
- OWPP represented at external events with dedicated presentations on the OWPP activities:
- Support and participation to WindEurope’s Offshore Supply Chain workshop – 20th June;
- Participation of the OWPP at WindEurope’s EOLIS 2019 – Repowering and recycling Offshore wind (Leuven) – 5 September;
- Draft items/topics for next EU-call for funded projects;
- Meeting Port La Nouvelle + joint work stream with Floating taskforce (Development of the Paper: “Ports infrastructure requirements for floating wind”) – 30 September.
- WindEurope’s Copenhagen Offshore 2019 (26 – 28 November)
- Speaker slots during seminars, workshops and other events;
- Meet&Greet lunch with the offshore supply chain ;
- Feedback EU-proposal – propose/select proposal writer.