WindEurope is seeking a Receptionist to support the WindEurope Office Management Team in the Operations Division.
Main Responsibilities (non-exhaustive):
- Diary management and management/preparation of meeting rooms including set-up, clean-up and other logistical requirements;
- Handling event coordination, both internally and externally;
- Handling queries and complaints via phone, email and general correspondence in a timely, efficient and helpful manner;
- Greeting all visitors;
- Transferring calls as necessary;
- Managing office supplies such as stationary, equipment and furniture;
- Performing ad hoc administration tasks across the Association;
- Maintaining office services as required (such as cleaners and maintenance companies);
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries;
- Managing the mail;
- Assisting with HR on-boarding of newcomers;
- Keeping the common areas tidy (such as the kitchen, the reception area, the storage area, etc.);
- Maintaining office security by issuing, checking and maintaining badges and visitors logs; and
- Supporting the Policy Division with their business travel bookings.
Over 3 years of relevant work experience
Degree in hospitality and/or administration or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills;
- Able to deliver under highly time-constrained situations;
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Competence in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Discreet, proactive and flexible; and
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
French or Dutch is a must
Excellent written and spoken English
Deadline: 26 June 2019
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted after the deadline.