Want to stay up to date with what’s happening in wind energy these days?
From recycling to finance, from the EU’s Climate Law to industrial strategy and more, our experts will set out the current state-of-play and answer your questions in real time.
This is your chance to get one-to-one insights from Europe’s leading wind energy experts.
Stay tuned for more upcoming Sofa Talks!
Check out the complete programme below
End-of-Life Issues and Strategies Webinar
(Wed, 27 May, 15:00 CEST)
Bigger and heavier: how the offshore wind industry can respond
(Thu, 4 June, 15:00 CEST)
- The new EU Industrial Strategy (20 March)
- The new EU climate law (24 March)
- How wind can help deliver the EU Green Deal (27 March)
- How we’re recycling old wind turbines (2 April)
- Trends in the financing of wind farms (7 April)
- System Integration: Time to optimise the grid (9 April)
- How wind industry leaders are tackling the COVID-19 crisis (16 April)
- Floating offshore wind: innovations and cost-reduction trends (21 April)
- An electrifying future? (22 April)
- Building the future: The supply chain’s response to COVID-19 (30 April)
- Impacts of the crisis on energy supply and demand (5 May)
- Exploiting the potential of the Baltic Sea (7 May)
- How the Green Deal can help deliver 450 GW of offshore wind (15 May)
- Developing & managing wind assets in a market environment (26 May)