HR and Office Assistant
HR and Office Assistant
Duration: CDD – 2 years.
WindEurope is seeking a part-time HR and Office Assistant (50%) to support our HR and Office Management Team in the Operations Division. You will provide HR administrative support as well as assist the office management team under the management of the Director for HR & Legal.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Aiding in the recruitment process such as interview scheduling, applicant correspondence and reference checks.
- Aiding in the administrative preparation and smooth running of the on-boarding process for newcomers.
- Aiding in the ad hoc administrative preparation of other HR processes, where appropriate.
- Aiding the HR Administrator in the preparation of WindEurope’s health & safety related requirements, including the organisation of external H&S training for colleagues.
- Creating HR and Legal-related purchase orders.
- Compiling and processing expense reports.
- Assisting in the preparation of office and team building events (e.g., Christmas Party, Away Days, receptions, etc.).
- Providing support on ad hoc projects as designated by the Director for HR and Legal.
- Providing back-up to the Receptionist & Office Assistant.
- Aiding the Receptionist & Office Assistant in maintaining the office infrastructure to ensure staff and guests have adequate resources and can work in a pleasant and professional office environment.
- Assisting in event coordination, both internally and externally as and when necessary.
Mindset and skills qualifications:
Mindset and skills:
- High level of professionalism and discretion.
- Demonstrate a high level of service and response.
- Ability to work as a team player as well as independently.
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or HR (or equivalent) is a plus.
- Previous professional experience in administrative assistance or HR or Office management is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Very good level of English (both spoken and written).
- Other languages are a plus.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging, international and enthusiastic environment
Deadline is 5 September 2022. Applications will be processed on a rolling basis.
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted