Marketing Officer – EU Funded Projects
Start: as soon as possible
Duration: 4-year contract with possibility of extension to a permanent contract
We are looking for a Marketing Officer to join our vibrant Marketing Team. He/she will be responsible for the implementation of communication and dissemination (C&D) activities in EU-funded projects. He/she will design and execute agreed C&D actions in projects connecting market developments, industry trends and policy. He/she will report to the Head of Marketing.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Design and execute the communication and dissemination activities for the European Technology & Innovation Platform for Wind and other EU-funded activities in which WindEurope participates. This includes preparation of newsletters, designing of visual materials, updating of relevant websites with content, and management of social media channels;
- Coordinate input from consortium partners on communication and dissemination deliverables.
- Conceptualise and run marketing campaigns, prepare concept notes, identify and manage target audiences, follow up KPIs through common web analytical tools (Google Analytics, social media, and Microsoft Dynamics) and report impacts.
- Handle relations with external suppliers – e.g. graphic designers.
- Provide onsite support for external events and workshops including WindEurope Annual Event.
Mindset and skills qualifications:
- Ability to coordinate several projects at the same time and prioritise tasks to deliver within established deadlines.
- Impact-driven, hands-on, creative, open-minded and innovative.
- Ability to transform project requirements and ideas into deliverables.
- Hunger for learning new skills and knowledge.
- Ability to work well within and across multicultural teams.
- The role is ideal for a professional with at least 3 years of working experience in general marketing activities and EU-funded projects related to energy, renewables, and environmental topics.
- Experience in organisations dealing with EU policy is a plus.
- Experience in communication agencies or consultancies is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, international relations, social sciences, or arts (or equivalent job experience).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Excellent command of social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram).
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is a plus.
- Experience in Word Press or any other publishing platform is a plus.
- Experience with Figma (or other prototyping software), Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere is a plus.
- Excellent level of English (written and spoken).
- French/Dutch is an asset to deal with Belgian suppliers.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging, international and enthusiastic environment
Deadline for application is 31 May 2022.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted 2 weeks post-deadline