We are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Events Assistant to join our Events & Sales team. He/She will report directly to Head of Events & Sales and will be working on small and large international events across Europe.
- Coordinate in close collaboration with the Head of Events & Sales the catering project for large events from RfP stage to the onsite implementation;
- Coordinate side events with internal and external stakeholders;
- Assist with venue sourcing for social events (high level receptions and dinners);
- Coordinate production of event publications internally and with the supplier;
- Handle shipment for large WindEurope events;
- Support the delivery of sales team objectives with cost assessments and sponsorship deliverables;
- Maintain relationships with external event partners and service providers;
- Handle purchase orders and manage relevant budget lines;
- Manage the events inbox and assist with ad-hoc projects and administration tasks as and when required.
Two years relevant experience working for in the event/project management field;
Bachelor degree ,preferably in Hospitality/Event Management but work experience is a valuable alternative.
- Highly developed organisational skills with great attention to detail;
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work with tight deadlines;
- Ability to work with and manage suppliers;
- Proactive and dynamic;
- Willing to carry out a great variety of tasks;
- Enjoys working in a multicultural environment.
Excellent written and spoken English
All other EU languages are an asset.
Proficiency in Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).