11:30 - 13:00 Innovation in safety
Health & safety
Room: Hall E
This session examines how the sharing of best practice can improve the wind industry's health and safety performance through innovative, proactive research and hands-on experience.
You attended this session?
- Implementing best practise in safety;
- Managing performance through integrated safety thinking;
- Innovative safety aspects when moving from fixed to floating offshore;
- Setting industrial standards to provide constant safety leadership;
- Safety leadership throughout the industry from management level to operational level.
Head of EHS Global Offshore, Siemens Wind Power, United Kingdom
Targeting a second-to-none EHS Performance in wind through ownership
Consultant, 8.2 Consulting AG, Germany
From fixed offshore to floating offshore – A new challenge for QHSE
Technical Director, Sustainable Safety, ERM, Germany
Managing performance, not paperwork – the route to a sustainable offshore wind safety culture
General Manager, G9, United Kingdom
G9 Offshore Wind Health & Safety Association – Providing a leadership role to support continued H&S improvement in the offshore wind industry