The role of the programme committee is to guide the development of the workshop’s programme.
Programme committee members advise WindEurope on defining the topics for the call for abstracts, take part in the review and selection of submitted abstracts, and help build the conference and poster sessions.
- Alexander Vandenberghe, Sustainability Manager, WindEurope
- Anne Velenturf, Circular economy researcher and practitioner, University of Leeds
- Filipa Magalhães, Senior technical manager of wind farms’ performance assessment, Inegi
- Haras Najib, Consultant Power Systems Technology and Innovation Working Group Wind Industry, VDMA Power Systems
- Mathieu Cariou, Director Corporate Development & Strategy, Gurit
- Nina Vielen-Kallio, Circularity Manager in the Energy Transition, Project manager, ECHT
- Peter Enevoldsen, Senior Specialist, Vestas
- Peter Spengemann, Director Repowering, WPD Windmanager Gmb
- Sonia Garcia Arrieta, R&D Researcher, Tecnalia