Speakers will carry debates and presentations to showcase how the industry is adapting and investing in future-proof innovations to help paving the way for an EU-based sustainable production.
The programme was designed to offer collaborative learning with dedicated time for facilitated networking and Q&As.
Looking at today’s assets:
- Requirements, potential and limitations for repowering
- Cost-benefit, technical aspects and lesson-learned of lifetime extension of existing infrastructure
- Recycling of decommissioned turbine: markets, components and materials and regulatory framework
Preparing for the future
- Forward-thinking business models and decision processes
- Working with other sectors to create circular value chains
- New opportunities new recyclable materials