Please note that there might be some travel disruptions due to train strikes in Belgium next week. Keep an eye on the Belgian Rail website for the latest information. If you are coming by plane, we advise you too book your shuttle bus as soon as possible.
Click here to find out more.
Gent ICC is centrally located, just a 10-minute walk from the Ghent St. Peter station, close to the slip roads for the E17 and the E40, and just 45 minutes from the Brussels National Airport!
There are several bus lines that stops right in front of Gent ICC. The convention center has its own underground car park with 70 spaces available during business hours and 140 spaces available after business hours. In addition to this, there are two large public car parks within a radius of 500 m around Gent ICC.
By plane into Brussels and then to Ghent
- The International Brussels Airport is just under 45 minutes away from Gent ICC. The train station at Brussels Airport is located directly under the departures and arrival halls, at level -1. The platform is easily reached by lift or escalator. There is a direct connection every half hour between Brussels Airport and Ghent St. Peter station.
- We recommend you book a direct shuttle from Brussels (or Charleroi) Airport to Ghent St. Peter station.
- The walk from the Ghent St. Peter station to Gent ICC is about 10 minutes.
- There are several bus lines that stop right in front of Gent ICC as well (see below).
- Find out more about the travel time between Brussels Airport and the Ghent St. Peter station.
By train to Ghent
- Gent ICC is just 10 minutes from the Ghent St. Peter station by foot. When you arrive at the Ghent St. Peter station, go to the right and exit via the “Koningin Astridlaan”. At the end of the “Koningin Astridlaan”, cross the “Kortrijksesteenweg”, and walk into the Citadel Park towards Gent ICC.
- Find more info about the travel time to the Ghent St. Peter station.
- Those coming by train, please keep an eye on the Belgian rail website for updates on the strike.
By bus to Gent ICC
- The following public buses have a stop in the “Ledeganckstraat” directly across from the Gent ICC main entrance: Routes 9, 28, 34, 35, 36, 55, 57, 58, 70, 71, 72, 76, 77, 94, 95.
- Check the De Lijn website for more info.