Head of International and Institutional Affairs, ERG
International & Institutional Affairs Manager of the ERG Group, with responsibility for the areas of International Relations, Institutional Affairs and Sustainability.
In 2005 he joined the ERG Group, where he held various positions:
- from 2012 Head of Institutional and Technical Relations
- from 2010 to 2012 Head of Regulatory Affairs
- from 2008 to 2009 Head of Legal Affairs of ERG Raffinerie Mediterranee S.p.A.
- from 2007 to 2008 HR Manager
- from 2005 to 2007 M & A Legal in-house counsel
Until 2005 he worked as a commercial law lawyer with particular reference to international contracts.
Since 2012: Member of the Board of Directors of the Energy Resources section of Confindustria Genova
From 2013: Member of the Board of Directors of WEC Italia
From 2016: Member of the Advisory Board and of the European Affairs Committee of Elettricità Futura
• 1997 Degree in Law, cum laude and mention at the University of Genoa, with attendance at the Faculté de Droit et Sciences Politique - Université d'Auvergne (F)
• 1999 SOGEA Master in Processes of Business Internationalization
• 2000 Admitted to the Bar Association of Genoa and Member of the Union International des Avocats of Paris.