Watch and share our campaign video!
If you want a Europe powered by renewables, vote in the European elections on 23-26 May
- Because the European Parliament makes laws that support the growth of renewables in Europe.
What happens if you don’t vote?
- Every vote counts. The higher the turnout, the more likely we will get a pro-renewables Parliament. You, your friends, your family and your colleagues can all make a difference.
What can you do now?
- Share this info with your friends and family via email and social media by clicking on your favourite postcard below.
- Use your voice for more renewables in Europe – spread the word on social media!
- Find all the info you need about the elections by following the links at the bottom of this page.
- And, most importantly… Vote on the 23-26 May, and tell your friends and family to do the same!
Click on an image to share it via email or social media!
- Find out how the elections work and how to vote here
- Compare your views with the actual decisions made by the politicians here
- Match your values to the appropriate party with this helpful tool.
- Read Friends of Europe’s ‘Vision for Europe’ – a report that outlines key issues and expert policy recommendations for Europe.
- See where the EU’s political groups stand on fighting climate change here
For any questions about the campaign, please get in touch with:
Strategic Communications Advisor