14:30 - 16:00 The supply chain - thinking ahead!
Room: Hall F
This supply chain session looks at opportunities for mitigating risks by transferring offshore approaches to onshore operations. It explores how an industrialised non-EU country is preparing for wind ramp-up and how development of new technology can still use an existing supply chain.
You attended this session?
Delegates will be able to:
- Explain how certification helps to ensure market compliance and technical risk mitigation;
- Describe how new product developments use established production processes;
- Elaborate on how the supply chain can contribute to lower levelised cost of energy;
- Explain that manufacturing surveillance can reduce risk wind farm loss of production;
- Describe the diversified supply chain of a non-EU high technology country.
Service Area Leader & Head of Certification Body, DNV GL, Germany
Procurement problems? Not this way - solutions for professionals.
Director, BVG Associates, United Kingdom
Supply chain as important as engineering in the journey to subsidy free
Senior Principal Engineer Mechanical Engineer, DNV GL, Germany
Intelligent onshore manufacturing surveillance
General Manager, Japan Wind Power Association, Japan
Wind turbine supply chain and components industries in Japan
Senior Director, Business, Service, Logistics, LM Wind Power, Denmark
A new revolutionary carbon/hybrid technology within the same global supply chain