- Check here for the event .
2. Session date and timing
- Bookmark the online programme for the date and exact timing of your session.
=> Note: Check it regularly as it is regularly updated.
3. Session preparation calls
- Each session is led by one or two session chair(s).
- The chair & WindEurope will schedule a session prep call to:
- Discuss the session and the content of the presentations.
- Agree on the title of your presentation with the session chair. If the title changes, inform the conference team: [email protected]
- Determine the running order of the presentations
- Address any other relevant topic
4. PPT requirements
- All speakers should create a PowerPoint presentation, unless otherwise agreed with their session chair. Check here for tips and tricks when creating your slides
- Submit your presentation file in PowerPoint format: 16:9.
- Do not include live links to the internet but instead, use screenshots.
- If your PPT contains audio, video, or unusual files, please inform the conference team ([email protected]) in advance so we can make the necessary technical arrangements.
- Upload your slides to the conference portal when final
- Back-up copy: bring a copy of your presentation to the event venue on a USB memory stick.
5. Onsite briefing sessionThe briefing is mandatory for all speakers and chairs to attend, it starts 30’ before the session in the speaker room:
- opportunity to meet your fellow speakers and chair before the session starts
- discuss any outstanding points
- make fellow speakers & conference team aware if any changes were made in your presentation
- recap on stage arrangements and logistics
After the briefing, the conference team will escort you to the session room.
6. Presenting during the event:
- All presentations will be uploaded and launched from a central system to a laptop in the session room.
- Only single projection will be available during your session.
- For changes to your presentation, bring your new presentation on a USB stick to the speaker room. Ensure that your new presentation is uploaded to the system and the old version deleted.
7. Do I need to submit a paper?
- Science & Research papers
- For confirmed speakers who submitted an abstract under the Science and Research Track, submission of a scientific paper is mandatory. See here for guidelines.
- Non-scientific / industry papers
- Confirmed speakers that submitted an abstract under the Industry Track can optionally produce a full paper in addition to the presentation. This will be included in the online conference proceedings for the event. See here for guidelines