WindEurope is going back to Bilbao for our Annual Event 2022, on 5-7 April
After more than a year of virtual get-togethers, there is so much to share and discuss in person!
At the centre of our Bilbao Conference, we’ll be running an extensive programme covering the major issues facing our sector today. We’ve developed this in close collaboration with hundreds of experts from across the industry and academia, as well as with our Working Groups, Event Ambassadors and Content Partners. Our Programme Committee has been vital in shaping the scope of the conference.
So what will be the main focuses of the conference?
- Sustaining a strong European supply chain – How do we make sure wind turbines are made in Europe?
- Floating wind – Where are we going to see all the new floating wind farms? And how will we scale up the manufacturing?
- High energy prices – What’s the role of wind in keeping energy affordable? And what’s the right market design?
- Circularity and Sustainability– How do we recycle blades?
- Digitalisation – How will digitalisation help reduce costs and support energy system integration?
Three days packed with learning opportunities
You’ll be able to choose between 70+ sessions across the three days, with over 300 speakers from the length and breadth of the industry, and beyond. We’ll also be running a separate series of sessions in our Feature Areas – see the programme for more details on this.
This will be a key industry event – the entire European wind sector under one roof, covering every aspect of wind energy today. We look forward to seeing you all again!