- Confirmed speakers that submitted an abstract under the Industry Track have the opportunity to produce a full paper in addition to the presentation, but this is not mandatory. If you sumit such a paper, it will be included in the online conference proceedings for the event.
- To prepare your paper, please consult the detailed guidelines for papers and use our WindEurope template, which you can download here. Please send the paper in Word format to [email protected] .
- Submission deadline: 7 April 2022
Science & Research papers
- For confirmed speakers who submitted an abstract under the Science and Research Track, submission of a scientific paper is mandatory. You risk losing your spot in the programme if you do not submit your paper
- The scientific peer review at is organised in cooperation with the European Academy of Wind Energy (EAWE).
- If accepted, these papers will be published in a dedicated issue of the IOP Journal of Physics Conference Series.
1. Deadlines WindEurope Annual Event 2022
25 February 2022
Submission of draft scientific paper
28 February – 21 March 2022
Peer review by EAWE
31 March 2022
Submission of final scientific paper (if paper accepted)
5-7 April 2022
Publication of scientific papers in the IOP Journal of Physics Conference Series
2. How to submit your paper
- We are using the platform Morressier as submission portal for the scientific papers.
- You will need to submit your draft paper in this portal. Once the peer-review is over, you will receive a communication from Morressier about the required changes to your paper (if any).
- You will be able to submit your final revised paper through the same system. Again, a communication will be sent through Morressier to inform you about the selection outcome.
More information on how to submit your draft and final paper is provided by Morressier here.