When: 27 September 2018 , 16:00 – 18:00
Where: Kopenhagen 2
Open to: All participants with an exhibition or conference pass
The aim of this workshop, organised by WindEurope is to:
- Gain an understanding of the different existing regulatory models used for offshore grid development in Europe.
- Who pays for the grid development?
- Who builds the grid?
- How is it managed?
- Identify the pros and cons of each regulatory model.
- Give an overview of the current planned European offshore grid development
- Identify the required innovations to allow for the development of an efficient and optimised offshore grid.
The target audience for this event are TSOs, energy regulators, policy makers, offshore wind developers and other offshore wind stakeholders.See agenda