Conference and Exhibition passes
|3-day Conference & Exhibition pass||Pre-event rate||Event rate|
|Non-member||€ 1,455.96||€ 1,651.47|
|Member||€ 1,050.61||€ 1,186.67|
|Academic/NGO/Non-profit||€ 780.78||€ 878.54|
|Student||€ 30.01||€ 30.01|
|1-day Conference & Exhibition pass||Pre-event rate||Event rate|
|Non-member||€ 724.90||€ 824.97|
|Member||€ 525.25||€ 595.81|
|Academic/NGO/Non-profit||€ 384.89||€ 435.26|
|3-day Exhibition only pass||Pre-event rate||Event rate|
|Non-member||€ 189.97||€ 250.47|
|Member||€ 135.52||€ 178.11|
|1-day Exhibition only pass||Pre-event rate||Event rate|
|Non-member||€ 95.59||€ 125.24|
|Member||€ 65.34||€ 86.27|
- *WindEurope reserves the right to amend the listed prices should the prevailing rate of VAT be increased.
- Accepted payment methods are Visa and MasterCard only. No bank transfers will be accepted.
- If participants are found to be ineligible for the category and/or the discount under which they have registered, WindEurope reserves the right to adjust the registration fees applied.
- Member registration fees are reserved exclusively for participants from companies that pay a direct membership fee to WindEurope for 2022.
- Speakers and Poster Presenters will be contacted individually on how to register.
- Proof of status for student registration is required during the registration process.
- The pre-event rate will be in effect until 4 April. From 5 April onwards, the event rate will apply.
- Exhibitor Registration can be accessed through the Exhibitor Zone.
- You can find the general terms and conditions for registration here.
What does the registration fee include?
|3-day Conference & Exhibition||1-day Conference & Exhibition 1||3-day Exhibition only||1-day Exhibition only 1|
|Access to conference
|Access to the exhibition|
|Access to the opening reception on Tuesday|
|Online access to the conference proceedings 3|
|Buffet lunch 4||(Except Student Passes)||(Except Student Passes)|
1 All services listed are valid only for the purchased day.
2 Exhibition pass holders will be able to buy single session tickets.
3 WindEurope members will have access to the conference proceedings regardless of ticket categories.
4 In order to make our events more environmentally sustainable, we will not be serving meat for lunch. Instead, we will serve fish with a variety of vegetarian choices.
|Gala event ticket||€ 176|
|Conference session ticket||€ 79.86|
COVID 19 Health and Safety
As the COVID-19 situation has continued to improve, the COVID-19 certificate is no longer required in Spain. This applies not just to events but also for the hospitality sector in general. As a result, event attendees are no longer required to carry a valid proof of COVID-19 status to access the event.
Read the full Health & Safety protocol here.
Your personal data may be used for the purposes of contact tracing for COVID-19.
When you register to the event you will have access to our networking app closer to the event. This account will give you access to the participant list and for networking with other attendees before, during and after the event.
Speaker and Poster Presenter passes
Speakers and Poster Presenters benefit from preferential registration fees. Invitation to register will be sent by the Conference Secretariat. If you register with the reduced fees and later cancel your presentation, WindEurope reserves the right to charge the full amount for your registration. For more information, please contact: [email protected].
If you have more than 1 person to register, you can do this easily at the end of your registration process. This will allow you to pay for several people and send them booking confirmations immediately afterwards.
Government officials can register via the registration system to receive a complimentary pass to the event. Confirmations are subject to a manual approval process.
Free registration is available for accredited press members to cover the WindEurope Annual Event 2022. All press accreditations will be subject to a manual approval process by our press department.
WindEurope Registration Team
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 (0) 151 649 5159