Plan your attendance
- To register, click here.
- No code is required for a 1-day complimentary speaker pass. If you wish to stay longer than 1 day, there are discounted options available.
- Follow the below steps to register as a speaker:
- On the registration page, click on [Register now]
- Enter your email address.
- Scroll down until you see until you see “Speakers” and click on [Register here] to start your registration as a speaker.
- If you did not receive a promo code, leave the field empty and click “Next”.
- You will then see the different options to register, first select your 1-day free pass, then if applicable, select one of the alternative options:
- a 1-day free Conference and Exhibition pass for the day of your session.
- a discounted 3-day Conference and Exhibition pass.
- a combination of a 1-day free pass with another discounted 1-day ticket.
- Finalise your registration.
2. Travel & lodging information
- You are responsible for your own travel and hotel arrangements.
- For accommodation information, click here
- For travel information; click here
3. Biography, job title & photo
- As a speaker, poster presenter or session chair, you are requested to submit
- a short biography (maximum 150 words)
- a headshot
- You can upload them via the conference portal.
- Biographies should summarise your current position, educational qualifications, brief career details and major work achievements, including any areas of specialisation. You should write in the third person and be clear and concise.
- Example: Mr. Windmill has been working in the wind industry for almost 20 years. He is currently a senior consultant at the International Wind Research Institute in Windtown. He studied electrical power engineering and automation at the University of Applied Science in Windtown. After his studies he spent 12 years at Company X in various roles and has been involved in projects Y and Z. His research is focused on the grid connection of electrical systems and components.
4. What if you can’t make it after all?
- Speaker or chair substitutions are not allowed.
- If you need to cancel your attendance/presentation/poster, kindly inform the conference team as soon as possible and provide a recommendation for a replacement. The conference team will review your replacement proposal and inform you if approved.
- If there is no replacement, we may have to cancel your presentation or poster.
5. Onsite checklist
- Info will be available soon.
Find your way around the event
For venue information, click here
1. General area
- Registration desk location: Atrium
- Lunch area location: Hall 3
2. Exhibition area
- For more information about the exhibition floorplan and a list of exhibitors, click here.
3. Conference area
- Session rooms
- Room set-up and AV equipment
- Room set up is in theatre style, available equipment includes a lectern & microphone, a projector, a screen, and a remote control/clicker.
- You will not be able to use your own laptop during the session for your presentation. The AV team will load all slides remotely on the lectern laptop. During the session, you can control your slides on this laptop using a clicker or the keyboard
- There is an AV technician and hostess in each session room to manage the AV equipment, hold the roaming microphones during audience participation and assist with any questions that you may have
- Poster area
- The poster area is located in the Luxua Foyer, Level 3
- Location: Level 3 Conference area, behind the poster area
- The speaker room is accessible for chairs and speakers every day during the event, from 8:00 until 18:00 (16:00 on last event day). In case you have questions, please come see a conference team member in the speaker room as we are always present in the speaker room.
- You can update your presentation ahead of your session on computers made available in the speaker room.
- Cold and hot refreshments and snacks will be available during the day.