As Europe moves towards decarbonisation and a green recovery, fresh ideas and approaches to renewable technology have never been more crucial. This year’s edition will be bringing together leading experts in the analysis of operating wind farms and resource assessment. In addition to the traditional topics, we will have a special focus on Artificial Intelligence, strategies for digitalisation and wind power forecasting.
The programme outline will be published in due course on this page.
Programme development timeline
- 10 December 2020 – 28 February 2021: Call for abstracts.
- March 2021: Abstracts review.
- April 2021: Authors to be notified of selection.
- April-May 2021: Programme published.
Call for abstracts open!
Deadline: 28 February 2021
Three main themes:
- Resource Assessment
- Analysis of Operating Wind Farms
- Artificial Intelligence & Data
Click the button below to see the full list of topics and how to submit your abstracts.