The Centre de Congrès de Lyon is located in the heart of the Cité Internationale, close to the centre of Lyon. It is a 15-minute bus journey from the Lyon Part-Dieu TGV station, and an hour to Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport. The venue also has easy road access to Péripherique Nord through the Porte de Saint-Clair.
There are several bus lines that stops right in front of the Centre de Congrès. The convention centre and the surrounding district has three carparks with around 1,000 spaces each.
You can plan your journey to the venue with the help of the Lyon public transport agency’s Route Finder – available here.
By plane to Lyon
- Lyon Saint-Exupéry Airport is just under an hour away from the Centre de Congrès. The regular Rhonexpress Shuttle Tram brings you from the airport into the city’s central train station (Lyon Part-Dieu) in less than half an hour. From there you can take a short bus journey north towards the venue.
- There is a regular taxi service running from the airport which will get you to the venue in just under half an hour. You can check out fares and book your taxi here.
By train to Lyon
- Lyon is easily reachable by train from across France and many other cities in Europe. It’s less than 2 hours by train from Paris (with a direct link to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport). And it also has direct train links to Frankfurt, Brussels, Karlsruhe, Milan, Barcelona and Geneva.
- The Centre de Congrès is about 30 minutes from Lyon Part-Dieu TGV station on foot, and 15 minutes by bus.
- Real-time info on train and urban transport options from the station are available here.
By bus to the Centre de Congrès
- The following public buses have a stop with direct access to the Centre de Congrès: Routes C1, C2, C4, C5, C70, and Bus 70.
- Check the TCL website for more info on these bus connections.