Conference and Exhibition passes
|3-day Conference & Exhibition pass||Pre-event rate||Event rate|
|Non-member||€ 1,493.75||€ 1,568.75|
|Member||€ 1,050.00||€ 1,106.25|
|Academic/NGO/Non-profit||€ 793.75||€ 837.50|
|Student||€ 137.50||€ 143.75|
|1-day Conference & Exhibition pass||Pre-event rate||Event rate|
|Non-member||€ 856.25||€ 900.00|
|Member||€ 525.00||€ 556.25|
|Academic/NGO/Non-profit||€ 450.00||€ 475.00|
|Student||€ 81.25||€ 87.50|
|3-day Exhibition only pass||Pre-event rate||Event rate|
|Non-member||€ 212.50||€ 225.00|
|Member||€ 150.00||€ 157.50|
|1-day Exhibition only pass||Pre-event rate||Event rate|
- *WindEurope reserves the right to amend the listed prices should the prevailing rate of VAT be increased.
- If participants are found to be ineligible for the category and/or the discount under which they have registered, WindEurope reserves the right to adjust the registration fees applied.
- Member registration fees are reserved exclusively for participants from companies that pay a direct membership fee to WindEurope for 2021.
- Government officials can register to receive a complimentary pass to the event.
- Proof of status for student registration is required during the registration process.
- The pre-event rate will be in effect until 22 November. From 23 November onwards, the event rate will apply.
- Speakers and Poster Presenters will be contacted individually on how to register.
- Exhibitor Registration can be accesssed through the Exhibitor Zone.
- Accepted payment methods are Visa and MasterCard only. No bank transfers will be accepted.
- There will be no onsite registration available.
What does the registration fee include?
|3-day Conference & Exhibition||1-day Conference & Exhibition 1||3-day Exhibition only||1-day Exhibition only 1|
|Access to conference
|Access to the exhibition|
|Access to the opening reception on Tuesday|
|Online access to the conference proceedings 3|
|Buffet lunch 4||(Except Student Passes)||(Except Student Passes)|
Accepted payment methods are Visa/MasterCard.
1 All services listed are valid only for the purchased day.
2 Exhibition pass holders will be able to buy single session tickets.
3 WindEurope members will have access to the conference proceedings regardless of ticket categories.
4 In order to make our events more environmentally sustainable, we will not be serving meat for lunch. Instead, we will serve fish with a variety of vegetarian choices.
|Gala event ticket||€ 160|
|Conference session ticket||€ 80|
COVID 19 Health and Safety
In order to ensure the wellbeing of all attendees, every participant coming to the event needs to qualify for one of the following conditions by providing a COVID-19 certificate upon entry:
- Proof of full vaccination (EMA approved vaccines) at least 2 weeks prior to the event;
- Proof of immunity/recovery from COVID-19 (within the preceding 8 months);
- Proof of a negative PCR-test result no earlier than 48 hours prior to the event.
For full details and info on which vaccines are accepted, please refer to our Health & Safety protocol.
Your personal data may be used for the purposes of contact tracing for COVID-19.
When you register for the event you will have access to your individual account. This account will give you access to the participants list and the platform you can use for networking with other attendees before, during and after the event.
Speaker and Poster Presenter passes
Speakers and Poster Presenters benefit from preferential registration fees. Invitation to register will be sent by the Conference Secretariat. If you register with the reduced fees and later cancel your presentation, WindEurope reserves the right to charge the full amount for your registration. For more information, please contact: [email protected].
If you are looking to register more than one person, you can do this easily at the end of your registration process. This will allow you to pay for several people and send them booking confirmations immediately afterwards.
Free registration is available for accredited press members to cover Electric City 2021. All press accreditations will be subject to a manual approval process by our press department – find out more.
WindEurope Registration Team
E-Mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +44 (0) 151 649 5159